Saturday 23 March 2013

Support Martin James MBE




I am taking part in the abseiling event as I have seen some of the work carried out by the ABF The Soldiers Charity. At 75 I still feel I should do all I can to help those less fortunate than myself. At the present time we are getting a lot of our troops returning from Afghanistan badly wounded that many people don't hear about. If I can help to improve their life quality by fund raising that makes me feel a lot better. I can get out fishing when I need too. Many of these guys have to have personal assistance. At present I am getting some plans in operation to get some blind trooper out fishing in June. Yes it will only  be a small group who will leger or use a bite indicator but if they get some help in getting out fishing, their lives will be improved. All my guiding, writing fees etc go directly to my 2 chosen charities  

Kind regards Martin


Help Martin reach his  £3000 target 
Click here to donate to this great cause